and Changes to Boards by the Numbers:
- New Cloud Version: We released our New Cloud
Version. Any time, anywhere, most devices! MAC
users can now use Boards by the Numbers on their
Mac's, iPad's and iPhone's
- Added 140 new questions
- Revamped the following sections:
- Compartment Syndrome
- Congenital Dislocated Hip
- Congenital Vertical Talus
- Flexible Flat Foot
- Metatarsal Adductus
- Tarsal Coalitions
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thermal Injuries
- Added Lyme Disease
- Updated Bone Tumors
- Updated Soft Tissue Tumors
- Updated Malignant Melanoma
- Added questions from the above topics changes
- Added Section on Bite wounds
- Added Rabies vaccination
- Revamped Talipes Equinovarus (Clubfoot)
- Revamped Oral notes
- Updated the entire program to Microsoft .Net
4.0 technology. Simplified the installation
process, one download for all versions of Windows.
- updated Install shield installation to 2011
- added VAC® (VAC®uum assisted closure)
- Added/updated CRPS (Chronic Regional Pain
- Added Laser Surgery
- updated Achilles Tendon Ruptures
- Updated ankle injuries
- Added CBPS (Computer Based Patient Simulation)
software suggested approach to Part II and Part
- Added Vascular Diagnostic Evaluation
- Revised Epiphyseal Plate Fractures
- Updated Clinical Labs
- Updated X-Rays of the foot
section on new (CBPS) Computer Based Patient
simulation software for the new on-line oral
- Added 250 new
written question. We now have 5 full test of
125 questions each.
- Added EKG section
to written notes.
- Revamped external
fixation section of written notes.
Complete revamp of the Oral notes and oral exams.
category names to reflect the ABPS change
whole new approach (How to Pass Your Orals)
H&P with explanations
Tuberculosis osteomyelitis oral question
Tuberculosis osteomyelitis to written notes
copy protection of subscription version to StarForce
an explanation button to written exams.
test format to current ABPS exam format.
125 questions per test.
75 more written questions
Notes professionally edited (corrected spelling
section on EKG interpretation.
section on external fixation.
Install shield installation
database to Access 2000 (MDAC 2.7)
Subscription version of Boards by the Numbers
(only $199.00). Downloaded from the Internet
and activation good for 365 days from activation.